Monday, July 6, 2009

A Weekend Away and Some Changes

We spent a very relaxing weekend up North with family. Nice! And they were GREAT about helping w/ food for BellyButton, so I ended up doing next-to-no cooking. :-)

I have decided to delay re-introducing foods into BellyButton's diet until I can try weaning her off some of her 7 supplements. I figure, better get rid of the supplements first, foods later.

Also, I have decided its time to finish taking off my baby-weight. Which, for me, means dairy-free, sugar-free, grain-free. So, I'm on that diet until I lose this last 15 pounds. If I can handle it.

So, lets see, hubby is GF, Emma can eat anything, Elie can eat next-t0-nothing, and now throw in sugar&grain-free for me. Should make the next couple of months VERY interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment