Monday, July 6, 2009

Menu Plan

Here's the menu plan for this week:

Mon:
B: Toast (Millet bread, it was good according to hubs), sausage, and Eggs. Juice.
L: Rice Wraps w/ turkey, guac, and lettuce; leftover Chicken & Rice soup
D: Salmon, Asparagus, and Potatoes in some form.

Tues:
B: Pumpkin waffles, fruit. (Egg, green peppers, onions, mushrooms, and salsa for me)
L: Tuna Tataki Salad for me/ frozen enchiladas for the girls w/ guac.
D: Chicken Stir-fry (I'll post the recipe, its my fav)

Wed:
B: eggs, sausage, hashbrowns (Egg scramble again for me)
L: Rainbow Salad for me, almond butter balls & fruit for girls.
D: leftover lentil curry & rice

Thur:
B: Pancakes (w/ the new recipe, I should be able to post it), fruit, eggs.
L: Spinach Salad for me, Sandwich wraps & fruit for the girls.
D: Stuffed Peppers (w/o rice for me)

Fri:
B: Leftover Pancakes, etc.
L: Girls @ Sitters (Mac & Cheese), Salad for me (again)
D: Pizza (yes, I am going to try a vegan, GF pizza. will be interested to see how it turns out)

Sat:
B: Smoothies & banana muffins.
L: whatever is in the fridge :-)
D: Enchiladas (probably a taco salad for me)

Sun:
B: Banana Muffins, Eggs, Sausage
L: again, whatever is in the fridge :-)
D: Baked Potatoes w/ Black Beans, Guac, & Salsa (Salad w/ the same toppings for me)

No comments:

Post a Comment